Ship to me
Buy now & pick up in store
Find it in store
· COLORFUL PEGS: Have a colorful ride! In this game the pegs come in 6 different colors for players to pop friends and family into their car as they travel around the gameboard
· KIDS CAN PICK THEIR OWN PATH: Buckle up and take a spin! In this fun family board game, every crossroad brings exciting twists, turns, and adventures
· MAKE CHOICES: Players get to make some big life decisions! They can choose whether or not to go to college, to get married, grow their family, or retire early
· WILL IT PAY TO INVEST?: Players can take a chance to grow their money by investing in numbers on the board! Get paid every time someone spins that number
· FUN KIDS GAME FOR 2-4 PLAYERS: The Game of Life game is great for parties, game night, or homeschool fun. The game is for 2-4 players and makes an exciting indoor activity for kids ages 8 and up
Includes gameboard with spinner, 90 cards (55 Action cards, 20 Career cards, 11 House cards, 4 Invest cards), 4 cars, 36 pegs, money pack, and game guide. Ages 8 and up For 2 to 4 players. Adult Assembly Required.
Buckle up for an exciting ride through life's twists and turns. Pop in colorful pegs and spin to move along the gameboard as life unfolds from Start to Retirement. Every Stop! Space is a major life milestone where players spin for their fate or choose their path forward. Decide whether or not to get married, grow a family, or retire early. Action cards give players options for how their adventures play out! Willing to take a risk? Invest in a number on the investment tracker and get more cash whenever someone spins that number. Spend cash wisely because the player with the most money at the end of the game wins! The Game of Life game is a fun thing to do while staying at home and a great indoor game for kids ages 8 and up. It makes an exciting pick for game night or a homeschool activity. Hasbro Gaming and all related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc. Spin to Win is a trademark of The Trustee of the Reuben B. Klamer L.T.